Presenting you the list names of successful TV actors who failed to leave their impact on Bollywood. Have a look on series of names below:
1. Karan KundraHe is one of the most successful TV actor. He is still remembered for his iconic role in Kitani Mohabbat Hai. Later he tried his luck in Bollywood. He did movie like Horror story, Control Bhaji Control, Mubarakan which failed miserably on box office.
2. Karan Singh GroverKaran Singh Grover decided to try his luck in Bollywood when he was at peak of his TV career. He made Bollywood debut with Alone followed by Hate Story 3 which failed to impress the audience.
3. Manish PaulSuccessful TV actor, host Manish Paul made his Bollywood debut with Mickey Virus in the year 2014 opposite popular Bigg Boss contestant Elli but movie failed at box office.
4. Prachi DesaiPrachi Desai happens to be successful TV actress who went up to peruse her Bollywood dream. She made Bollywood debut in Rock on and later appeared in films like Life Partner and Azhar where she failed to leave her impact.
5. Jay BhanushaliHe debuted with the show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom and later went up on doing films like Hate Story 2, Ek Paheli Leela which did no woners on box office.
6. Ranvijay SinghaRannvijay started his career with MTV and went up on doing films like Mod (2011), Action Replay (2010) and Toss: A Flip of Destiny (2009). Though he failed to leave any impact on Bollywood but he is a successful TV personality who is a gang leader in Roadies.
7. Rajeev KhandelwalOne will never forget Sujal Garewal who is 6 feet tall, dark handsome and rich. Rajeev Khandelwal decided to quit Kahiin to hoga to peruse his Bollywood career. He appeared in films like Aamir, Table No 21, Fever which failed miserably.
8. Anita HassanandaniShe made debut with daily soap Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii which was a big hit. She made her Hindi film debut with the 2003 Thriller film Kucch To Hai followed by Krishna Cottage but failed to leave her impact on Bollywood. Hence she returned back to TV. Currently she is playing the role of Shagun on Star plus’s popular show Yeh Hia Mohabbatein.
9. Aman VermaHe started his film career with, Sangharsh (1999), portraying a supporting role but tasted the taste of success in Tellywood after he started portrayed the role of Anupam Kapadia for four years in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Later he appeared in films like Baghban, Andaaz but failed to leave his impact.
10. Jennifer WingetShe started her career as child artist. She appeared in films like Kuch Na Kaho which stared Aishwarya Rai. Jennifer was 14-years old at that time. She is a prominent name in television industry but failed to leave her impact on Bollywood. Her recent released web film ‘Phir Se’ didn’t do any wonders.