Gurmeet Ram Rahim has been jailed for 20 years for raping two girls and committing endless crimes in past many years. However, it seems the list of his evil deeds are never ending and we get to hear something or the other from his Dera which shocks the people.
Well, amidst the whole controversy, Baba Ram Rahim’s adopted daughter Honeypreet has become the topic of discussion. She has been with Baba every minute and accompanied him everywhere Baba goes. The news about this so called father-daughter maintaining illicit relationship has came as a shocker. People are questioning their relationship since then.
Here are some shocking facts about Honeypreet which will definitely raise your eyebrows.
- For those who are unaware, Honeypreet is not the biological daughter of Baba Ram Rahim. Honeypreet was born has Priyanka Taneja and was later adopted Baba Ram Rahim who named her Honeypreet.
- She enjoys a stardom and a crazy 1 million followers on Twitter and has more than 5 lakh followers on Facebook. Yes,you heard it right!
- She is called Ram Rahim’s prodigy for a reason. Like father, Honeypreet too claims to have learnt editing, direction and acting sans special training. Also, she acted in all the films of the 50-year-old Dera chief and calls him “Guru pa”.
- Honeypreet Insan has been given a title of Guru Brahmachari. The closeness between Honeypreet and Gurmeet Ram Rahim proves that she is already involved in handling some major tasks at Dera means she is leading the race for being next chief. Also, she doesn’t have any blood relationship with Gurmeet Ram Rahim which further increase her chances in the race.
- As per Gurmeet Ram Rahim, Honeypreet broke Jackie Chan’s record by contributing in 21 different roles regarding his film MSG: Hind Ka Napak Ko Javaab.
- She is extremely close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim and she loves to call herself ‘Papa’s Angel’. Since the time she has apparently joined the Dera Sacha Sauda her popularity and power has been immense. She handles a lot of tasks related to Dera.
- Hansraj Chauhan, a former Ashram member and victim of Ram Rahim’s cruel castration procedure, said, “Baba has two biological daughters and a son. There is no clarity on why he adopted Honeypreet when he already had two daughters. Baba’s wife lived in a secluded and well-guarded housing unit within the Sirsa ashram.”
- Chauhan had moved the Punjab and Haryana High Court to expose the infamous Baba’s wrongdoings.
Well, these are just few shocking facts, we might get to hear more such facts about Honeypreet which will be hard to believe.