Every individual in the world has their own unique personality traits and characteristics and that is what defines them. While extroverts like meeting new people, going to parties and speaking their heart out, introverts find joy in solitude and find it difficult to express themselves in the presence of other people.
A lot of people fail to understand the perspective of an introvert. Artist Debbie Tung creates illustrations depicting the life of an introvert person, capturing their mindset perfectly. Check out some of her best illustrations.
1. The biggest problem
2. Best way to deal with it
3. Introverts need a support system
4. Yup, that was totally cool
5. Only an introvert artist will understand
6. Getting down, literally
7. Simple solution
8. The power of imagination makes us infinite
9. Final decision
10. Anti-social is a ‘no-no’ word
11. Being an introvert is hard work
12. It’s a tough decision to make
13. It’s so much easier with familiar people around
14. Backup is important
15. Follow this to avoid those awkward moments
16. Small talk with new people is no less than a nightmare
17. Best plan ever
18. Rainy days are good days
19. Indeed it is
20. This is all you need
If you too have a tough time leaving your ‘bubble’ and solitude gives you a peace of mind, you would have totally related to these.